The Phir Story strives to provide an elevated and effortless experience to both our Customers and Consignors. If you should have any questions or concerns in regards to our services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do our best to address your concerns at our earliest possible convenience.
Our Terms of Service (including Consignment Terms if you are a Consignor) apply to The Phir Story service. If you do not agree to them, then you should not continue to use The Phir Story service.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information of all Users of The Phir Story site, which includes identifiers such as:
1. your name
2. phone number
3. postal address
4. email address
1. We require you to register for The Phir Story in order to use the service or to act as a Consignor to The Phir Story
2. information about your use of The Phir Story service (including account related information such as payment information, purchase history, consign history)
3. customer relationship management and marketing information.
Information Received Directly from You
1. Opinion polls, surveys, contests, or sweepstakes. If you participate in our opinion polls, surveys, contests, or sweepstakes, we may collect additional personal information about you in connection with your response or entry.
2. Consignment. Additionally, you may choose to make other personal information available to us in connection with the consignment of an item, when you submit a video or blog for publication on the The Phir Story, email us, or invite a friend to join The Phir Story. See the Invitations section below for more information
Please note that we need certain types of personal information so that we can provide The Phir Story service to you or so that you can be a Consignor. If you do not provide us with such personal information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access our services or provide goods and services to us.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect, use, and store the personal information to:
1. allow you to access and use The Phir Story
2. communicate with you
3. register users
4. process requests and orders (including membership registration)
5. provide technical support
6. store information about your preferences;
7. recognize you when you return to our website
8. enable you to participate in our opinion polls, surveys, contests, or sweepstakes;
9. administer our website
10. ensure the security of our services and our The Phir Story
11. comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us – this may include where we reasonably consider it is in our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others to comply, as well as where we are legally required to do so
12. establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights – this may include where we reasonably consider it is in our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others, as well as where we are legally required to do so.
COMMUNICATING WITH YOU
We will contact you with information about our products, services, and offers which either you request, or which we believe you may be interested in, unless you have told us that you don’t want to receive these messages by sending us an email at email@example.com
From time to time we will send you service-related emails, such as a welcome email when you register for the The Phir Story.
If you provide us personal information when you communicate with us this information may be shared with a Consignor, employee, or expert that is most likely to be able to address your inquiry. This information will be used only for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
When you invite a friend to join The Phir Story, we will automatically send your friend an email invitation on your behalf. We will not use your friend’s email address for any other purpose unless they join The Phir Story or request further information or response from us.
CONTESTS AND SWEEPSTAKES
If you enter a contest or sweepstakes conducted by The Phir Story and/or one of our partners, we may contact you in connection with that particular contest or sweepstakes, including in order to update you regarding your status, administer the promotion, or let you know that a promotion has ended.
DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY LAW OR FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES
In our sole discretion, we may also disclose information we collect to a third party when we believe it is reasonably necessary to investigate or prevent harm, fraud, abuse, or illegal conduct, including to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or any other agreement or to respond to any claims, or to protect our rights or the rights of a third party. We will also disclose your personal information to third parties where it is in our legitimate interests to do so to run, grow and develop our business. Information collected from this website may also be transferred as part of a merger or other combination, or as part of a restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer of assets, or to our successors in interest.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed. The length of time we retain personal information for depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
UPDATES TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can contact us at any time to update, change or delete personal information The Phir Story maintains about you.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletters, alerts, or promotional communications may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR CHOICES
You may notify us of your choices or preferences by accessing your “Account Info” on the The Phir Story, or by contacting us.
ACCESS BY CHILDREN OR MINORS
Our The Phir Story is not directed to children under the age of 13, and our Terms of Service prohibit minors from using our The Phir Story or Service. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under 13.
We take precautions to protect information that we collect from our Users. We protect the information entrusted to us by taking all reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information, including through use of appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards and measures.
However, in the course of provision of your personal data to us, your personal information may be transferred over the internet. Although we make every effort to protect the personal information which you provide to us, no information security safeguards can be guaranteed to be completely secure, so you should use caution whenever providing personal information online, electronically or otherwise. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access to it.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access your online account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files which are sent to your browser when you visit The Phir Story. When you visit our site again, the cookie allows our site to recognize your browser.
Cookies are useful because they help us make your browsing experience more enjoyable. They allow us to recognize your device (e.g. your laptop or mobile device) so that we can tailor your experience of The Phir Story.
Cookies do many different jobs on this website, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, remembering your username and password, enabling you to keep goods in your shopping basket, letting us analyze how well our website is performing, and improving your experience.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON The Phir Story
Cookies do lots of important jobs on our website and help to make your online experience more personal and more enjoyable.
However, you can disable all our cookies if you choose. If you do so, you may find that significant parts of our website do not work at all, or do not work correctly.
Terms of Service
In order to use the Service, You must be 18 years or older. If You are under the age of 18, You are prohibited from accessing or using the Service. You may not have more than one active Account. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party. If You do not meet the foregoing eligibility requirements, You may not use the Service. You are not permitted to access the Service if Your Account has been suspended or removed by Us for any reason.
ACCESSING SITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
To access the Site, or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to register for an account on the Site or provide other information. You must provide accurate account information and promptly update this information if it changes. If you register for an account, you also must maintain the security of your account and promptly notify us if you discover or suspect that someone has accessed your account without your permission. If you permit others to use your account credentials, you are responsible for the activities of such users that occur in connection with your account.
You will not violate any applicable law, contract, intellectual property right or other third-party right or commit a tort, and you are solely responsible for your conduct while using the Site. You will not:
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization from that user and Company;
- Copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform or publicly display all or portions of the Site, except as expressly permitted by us or our licensors;
- Modify the Site, remove any proprietary rights notices or markings, or otherwise make any derivative works based upon the Site;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from the Site separately from the accompanying text;
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decipher any aspect of the Site or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code or any source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any part of the Site;
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms
The Service may provide You with the ability to create, post, upload, display, publish, transmit, broadcast, share, or otherwise make available content, including messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photographs, ratings, reviews, questions, products, listings, descriptions and images of goods or services, resources or other information or materials (together, “Postings”). We are under no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any Postings and assume no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. However, We may delete or remove Postings, with or without notice, at any time and for any reason.
- You acknowledge that You are responsible for any Postings You may submit through the Service, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Postings. Each time You submit a Posting, You represent and warrant that You are not submitting any Posting that:
- is confidential, proprietary, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, misleading, non-compliant advertising, unlawful, harmful, threatening, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, profane, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, including, but not limited to any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party or otherwise gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable U.S. or foreign laws;
- may contain software viruses or malware, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content;
- contains or depicts any statements, remarks or claims that do not reflect Your honest views and experiences or is designed to impersonate others or misrepresent Your affiliation with any person or entity;
- contains personal information (such as messages that include phone numbers, Social Security numbers, payment card numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references), except where We expressly ask You to provide such information or contains private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- contains multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same User restating the same point;
- contains chain letters of any kind, any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations or other commercial content;
- in Our sole judgment, is objectionable or that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or that may expose Us or others to any harm or liability of any type;
- contains identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients advertising any product or service, expressing a political or other similar message, or any other type of unsolicited commercial message; this prohibition includes but is not limited to (i) using the invitation functionality that may be available on the Service to send messages to people who do not know You or who are unlikely to recognize You as a known contact; (ii) using the Service to connect to people who do not know You and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; or (iii) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases or group aliases
You hereby grant Us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, unconditional, royalty-free, fully-paid license to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, modify, adapt, publish, translate, sell, resell, sublicense (through multiple tiers), create derivative works from, and otherwise use and exploit all or any portion of Your Postings (and derivative works thereof) for any lawful purpose. Except as prohibited by law, You hereby waive, and You agree to waive, any moral rights (including attribution and integrity) that You may have in any Postings, even if it is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to You. To the extent not waivable, You irrevocably agree not to exercise such rights (if any) in a manner that interferes with any exercise of the granted rights.
To the extent necessary, when You appear in or contribute Postings, You also grant Us the unrestricted, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to use Your name, image, likeness, and voice. This means, among other things, that You will not be entitled to any compensation from Us if Your name, image, likeness, or voice is conveyed on or through the Service.
When You submit Postings on or through the Service, You understand that Your Postings and any associated information (such as Your username or photos) may be visible to other Users. Consequently, (a) Your Postings will be treated as non-confidential – regardless of whether You mark them “confidential,” “proprietary,” or the like – and will not be returned, and (b) We do not assume any obligation of any kind to You or any third party with respect to Your Postings.
AUTHENTICATION AND BRANDS
Our product authentication process is independently conducted in-house by Our team. Brands identified on or through the Service: (i) are not involved in the authentication of the products being sold through the Service, and (ii) do not assume responsibility for any products purchased from or through the Service. Brands sold on or through the Service are not partners or affiliates of Us in any manner. However, We fully cooperate with brands seeking to track down the source of counterfeit items, which may include, when required by court order or directive of law enforcement, revealing the contact information of consignors submitting counterfeit goods. We may also, when required by court order or directive of law enforcement, reveal to brands the contact information of consignors submitting products that have been challenged as infringing, unapproved, suspicious, potentially stolen, or offered for sale in an unauthorized geographic market.
YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE SAFE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
ALL THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
REFERENCE TO ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROCESSES OR OTHER INFORMATION BY TRADE NAME, TRADEMARK, MANUFACTURER, SUPPLIER, VENDOR OR OTHERWISE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, SPONSORSHIP OR RECOMMENDATION THEREOF, OR ANY AFFILIATION THEREWITH, BY US.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE PHIR STORY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER THE PHIR STORY WAS ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES.
EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PHIR STORY, FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE TOS OR THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT WE HAVE ACTUALLY RECEIVED AS A RESULT OF SELLING YOUR PROPERTY THROUGH THE SERVICE IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE.
THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR: (i) DAMAGE ARISING FROM A GROSSLY NEGLIGENT BREACH OF DUTY BY THE PHIR STORY OR FROM AN INTENTIONAL OR GROSSLY NEGLIGENT BREACH OF DUTY BY A LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE PHIR STORY OR A PERSON USED TO PERFORM AN OBLIGATION OF THE PHIR STORY; OR (ii) ANY OTHER MATTERS IN WHICH LIABILITY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW (OR FOR ANY AUTHORSHIP WARRANTY CLAIMS UNDER THE FINE ART CONDITIONS OF SALE, BUT ONLY TO THE EXTENT PROVIDED THEREIN). ADDITIONALLY, SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, You will indemnify, defend (at Our option) and hold Us harmless from and against any and all fines, penalties, liabilities, losses, governmental inquiries, investigations, and proceedings and other damages, costs and expenses of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ and experts’ fees) incurred in connection with any third-party claim, demand, cause of action, suit, investigation, arbitration, or other proceeding (collectively, “Claims”) directly or indirectly arising out of: (a) Your access to or use of the Service or any Third-Party Materials; (b) Your actual or alleged breach of these TOS or any Additional Terms; (c) Your Postings and The Phir Story’s use of any information that You submit to Us; and/or (d) any fraud, misrepresentation, manipulation, intentional misconduct, gross negligence or other violation of any applicable laws in connection with Your use of the Service or Your activities in connection with the Service. The Phir Story may take control of the defense or settlement of any Claim and You will cooperate with The Phir Story in defending such Claims. In any event, You will not settle any Claim without Our prior written approval. For the avoidance of doubt, if You are a Company (or representing a Company), Your obligations hereunder will extend to indemnification based on the acts and omissions of Your employees, consultants and agents.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONSExpress Consent
When You create an Account with Us and provide Your email address and/or mobile phone number and/or when You communicate with Us electronically, such as via email or through the Service, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS ELECTRONICALLY AND/OR VIA TEXT MESSAGE, CALLS, AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS TO YOUR PHONE FROM US AND OUR AFFILIATES. These communications may include notices about Your Account (e.g., payment authorizations, password changes, unauthorized attempts to access your account, and other transactional information), advertisements, and
Your relationship with Us.
You represent that You are the Account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that You provide. If You change Your mobile telephone number(s), you will notify Us immediately by updating Your number in My Account.
Any consents, authorizations, agreements, notices, disclosures, or other communications that are provided to You electronically and/or in these TOS satisfy any legal communication requirements, including, but not limited to, that such communications be in writing.
Messages You May Receive From Us And Opting Out
We and Our service providers may use automated or manual means to deliver text messages to You if you have a U.S. phone number. Text messages providing You information about orders, items You are selling, or Your Account are sent through Our primary program (“Service and Support”), while marketing reminders, cart reminders, selling tips, The Phir Story-sponsored events, promotions, product launches and marketing messages related to Our goods and services are sent through a secondary program (“Marketing Communications”).
PAYMENT AND BILLING
We may make available the ability to purchase or otherwise obtain certain products or services through the Service (each, a “Transaction”). In order to make a Transaction, You may be asked to supply certain relevant information, such as Your credit card number and its expiration date (or other acceptable payment method that We make available to You from time to time), Your billing address and Your shipping information. In the event that the amount of a Transaction exceeds the total credit or funds available for purchase in Your payment account, You may be subject to overdraft or non-sufficient funds charges by the bank issuing Your payment method. We are not responsible for these charges and are unable to assist You in recovering them from Your issuing bank.
Payment processing services are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to use the Services, You agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of Us enabling payment processing services through Stripe, You agree to provide Us accurate and complete information about You and your business, and you authorize Us to share it and transaction information related to Your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
By providing a credit card or other acceptable payment method, You represent and warrant that You are authorized to use the designated payment method and that You authorize Us (or Our third-party payment processor) to charge Your payment method for the total amount of Your Transaction (including any applicable taxes and other charges). Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid, or is otherwise not acceptable, We will notify You of the issue, and if We are unable to resolve the issue, Your order may be suspended or terminated. If You want to change or update payment information associated with Your Account, You can do so at any time by logging into Your Account and editing Your payment information.
By making a Transaction, You represent that the applicable products or services will be used only in a lawful manner.
Purchases may be subject to sales, use, excise and other tax in some jurisdictions. It is Your responsibility to ascertain and pay all taxes due. If You are claiming exemption from sales tax, You must have the appropriate documentation on file with Us prior to the release of the property.
CHANGES TO THESE TOS
We reserve the right to make changes to Our TOS and Additional Terms at any time. If We make a material modification to these TOS or the Additional Terms, We will notify You by: (i) sending an email to the address associated with Your Account (but note that We are not responsible for Your failure to receive an email due to the actions of Your ISP or any email filtering service); therefore, You should add thephirstory.com to the list of domains approved to send You email (commonly known as Your “whitelist”); or (ii) displaying a prominent announcement above the text of these TOS or the Additional Terms, as appropriate, for thirty (30) days, with (i) or (ii) being deemed sufficient notification to You of such changes. After notice of a modification to the TOS or the Additional Terms has been posted for 30 days, the notice may be removed. If You choose to continue using the Service after receipt of the notice under (i) above or after such thirty (30) day period in (ii) above, You accept the new TOS and Additional Terms, as relevant. Except for changes by Us as described here, no other amendment or modification of these TOS will be effective unless in writing and signed by both You and Us.
If You have any questions or comments about these TOS or the Service, please contact Us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
PROCEDURE FOR CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTCopyright Notices
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and You must do the same when using the Service. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at Our discretion, disable and/or terminate the Accounts of Users who infringe or are believed to be infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties. If You believe that a Posting or Content on the Service infringes any copyright that You own or control, please send Us a notice of alleged copyright infringement (a “Copyright Notice”) with all of the following information:
- a legend or subject line that says: “Copyright Notice”;
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- a description of where the material that You claim is infringing is located on the Service (please be as detailed as possible and provide the URL on which the material appears);
- Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your Copyright Notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The Copyright Notice must be sent to Our email
Email Address: email@example.com
Please note that if You knowingly misrepresent that any activity or material (including Content or Postings) on the Service is infringing, You may be liable to Us for certain costs and damages.
If We are notified by a copyright holder that any Content or Posting infringes a copyright, We may in Our sole discretion remove such Content or Posting from the Service, or take other steps that We deem appropriate, without prior notification to the User or other party who supplied or posted that Content or Posting. If such User or other party believes that the Content or Posting is not infringing, that User may in certain circumstances submit a counter-notification to Us with a request to restore the removed Content or Posting, which We may or may not honor, in Our sole discretion.
MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICE
We reserve the right, without notice and in Our sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cease making the Service (or any function, feature or portion thereof) or the Content (or any portion thereof) available at any time, for any reason without any obligation or liability to You. Likewise, We reserve the right, without notice and in Our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate Your right to access or use the Service (or any portion thereof) for engaging in behavior prohibited by The Phir Story (available on our website and which We may modify or amend from time to time). We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to Your inability to access or use the Service (or any portion thereof).
All notices under this Agreement must be in writing (which includes emails).
If You have any questions or comments about the TOS or the Service or wish to terminate this Agreement, please contact Us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debit Cards